Been There, Done That

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Why Do I Have to Get Sick the Day Before I Leave?

T-minus 1 day and counting. I have a 102.5 fever today. Oh my God do I feel like crap. I still have to pack and be on the damn plane tomorrow. I WILL be on that plane tomorrow. My doctor said they have heat sensors at the airport. If they think you have Swine Flu....you could be quarantined for 2 weeks. We'll see how I feel tomorrow, but I lost a whole day of packing.

Here are a couple more pictures from my last day in Washington D.C.
Arlington National Cemetery.

Changing of the Guard during a thunderstorm at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.

View of Washington D.C. from Arlington National Cemetery.

Me at Arlington National Cemetery.

Taking off from Reagan International Airport.

The famous Goodyear Blimp over Cleveland, Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment