I began my 5 weeks off by just relaxing and hanging out with my precious Onyx and Topaz. I grabbed a quick flight to Florida for a few days to see a friend, and then off to
I have to say that the flight to Florida was sort of weird. There was this enormous person sitting next to me on the plane guarding a salami sandwich. The plane took off and was making its ascent when the guy tried to pull down his tray table and eat his salami sandwich! Seriously? You couldn't wait even 5 more minutes? Then I noticed the book next to him appropriately titled: Finger Lickin' Fifteen. Yikes!
I had planned on just renting a cheap car, but after I got to the rental counter I let the guy talk me into renting a 2010, white, convertible Mustang. Yikes! I loved it. It was 114 degrees in the desert on my drive to L.A., but I didn't care. I paid for a convertible, so I am driving with the top down Damn it!!
Los Angeles was SO fun! I went to visit my friend Marc who is a
They were filming in a building on location in downtown Los Angeles. We went in and there were Eddie, Sela Ward, and Gary Sinise! Wow! So cool! Sela was very nice but I was excited about Gary Sinise. I went over to him to have a chat. I asked him about his involvement in the USO and he
I drove back to Vegas and was able to hang out with some of my friends and then headed back to Ohio. A day later I went to Texas and then it was already time for me to fly to my new job in the United Arab Emirates.
No comments:
Post a Comment